If you have an existing event due to take place in Russia between now and June 2020 then we’d love to hear from you as part of our call for expressions of interest in our UK-Russia Year of Music associate events programme.
If your event features UK musicians, or is a performance of UK music (any genre) or features UK musicians collaborating with Russian musicians then you may be eligible.
Associate events will be included on the Year of Music website and in our overall communications campaign. Events will need to use the Year of Music logo/branding on all promotional material. We regret that financial support is not available for associate events however you will find all current opportunities for funding on the Year of Music website.
Apply to be part of the UK-Russia Year of Music Associate Events Programme
Please complete the application form in order to apply to be part of the UK-Russia Year of Music associate events programme. Proposals will be assessed by the Year of Music team, with consideration of the season’s objectives. We aim to get back to you within two weeks of receiving your application.
As an associate event, we will:
- Include the event details on the UK-Russia Year of Music website, including links to the venue and box office information
- Promote your event through our social media channels
- Include (where possible) your event in our broader communication plan with YoM media partners and stakeholders
As an associate event, you will be able to:
- Mention in your communications that this an associated event of the UK-Russia Year of Music, link to our website and use the Year of Music logo in your communication materials and campaigns related to this performance or event
- Share the UK-Russia Year of Music 2019 logo and branding information with any co-organising organisation(s) in relation to this event
- Display the UK-Russia Year of Music 2019 logo at the venue for your event in the event posters, flyers, backdrops, catalogues, programmes and brochures
To help us understand the full reach and impact of the UK-Russia Year of Music 2019, we ask that organisers of associate events cooperate on the evaluation of the Year of Music programme and share audience data and feedback with us within 30 days of the event.