An opportunity to work with us!
We have an excellent opportunity for a full time Music Co-ordinator and Assistant to Director Music to help the British Council Music team deliver music projects taking place around the world. Apply now!
Music Programme Co-ordinator
- Proactive and effective diary management and forward planning for Director Music
- Communicating confidently and professionally with internal colleagues, senior managers and with high-level professional contacts in the music sector
- Ensuring projects, particularly with the classical sector, run smoothly and to plan, working alongside programme managers to achieve this
- Build knowledge across all genres of the UK music sector, live, recorded and broadcast.
- You will have experience of administration for example organising travel, finance, events and diary management
- Excellent knowledge of and interest in UK music sector and a wide range of UK music, particularly Classical
- Some professional experience within the UK music sector, preferably within Classical music.
- 32 days paid annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Generous Defined Benefit Civil Service Pension Scheme
- Interest Free Travel Season Ticket Loan.
If you would like to apply for this job, or want to find out more about the role, please visit the British Council jobs site. Please apply by Tuesday 21 January 2020, 23:59.